This policy may change from time to time, so please check this page periodically.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
- How your information is used
- Who has access to your information
- How you can access, update or delete your information
- Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
- Use of 'cookies' on the website
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you
When you visit the website, iSqueeze collects your IP address and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. An IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. We also collect any information that you may choose to give voluntarily, such as: contact details and history.
2. How your information is used
As well as using it so we can send you communications that you have requested or information about activities that may be of interest to you, iSqueeze may use your personal information to help us understand more about how our site is used so that we can improve it, along with the quality of our services. We may also use your information for marketing purposes and publicity, appeals and promotions, and to give you details of our fundraising, promotions and campaigns.
3. Who has access to your information
iSqueeze is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to third parties without your express consent.
From time to time, where you have given consent, we may want to contact you about other iSqueeze services and products or pass your details to other parties affiliated to iSqueeze or that help us provide our services, or, similar organisations.
When you are using our secure online pages, your payment is processed by Fidelity who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, email sales@iSqueeze.co.uk If you do not want to continue receiving information by email from us, you can request to unsubscribe.
4. How you can access, update or delete your information
The accuracy of your information is important to iSqueeze. If you change your email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at marketing@iSqueeze.co.uk or write to the Data Protection Officer at iSqueeze, Unit 2, 146-148 Granville Road, NW2 2LD or call 020 209 0906. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information iSqueeze holds about you. Please write to the Data Protection Officer with details of your request. Once we are satisfied about your identity we will deal with your request in accordance with the Data Protection Act. There may be a charge for requests for information.
5. Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give iSqueeze personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) are redacted or destroyed once used.
Information transmitted over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure during transmission. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, iSqueeze cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we use our best endeavours to ensure that it is secure on our systems.
6. Use of 'cookies' on the website
What are cookies used for
Cookies are used to help us to improve services for you through, for example:
- measuring how many people are using each page of the site and their duration on the site so that we can try to improve the quality of our website;
- enabling you to view content shared on other sites e.g. Facebook or Twitter;
- A unique ID to track your session from page to page, which is vitally important should you sign into the site.
Certain cookies are persistent, meaning that they last beyond your session, enabling an enhanced user-experience when you return to the site. A non-exhaustive list of examples of the use of persistent cookies includes:
- The option to "Remember my username" when signing-in to the site;
- The use of Google Analytics to allow us to track how popular our site is and to record visitor trends over time. Google Analytics uses a cookie to help track which pages are accessed. The cookie contains no personally-identifiable information, but it does use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track your page visits within the site.
How to control cookies
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Disabling cookies may restrict some functionality on our website. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit the AboutCookies website.
Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our sites.
If at any time you have a question about anything contained in this statement or a general query on privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Unit 2, 146 -148 Granville Road
London NW2 2LD
0208 209 0906
iSqueeze Registered Company no. 7781717